1. Wild black Chinese wolfberry gan, ping, rich in protein, fat, sugar, free amino acid, organic acids, minerals, trace elements, alkaloids, vitamin C, B1, B2 and other nutrients. Especially with which has the function of scavenging free radicals, anti-oxidation natural design and color glucoside, its efficacy is 20 times of vitamin C, vitamin E 50 times, known as "soft gold".
2. Been scientifically tested and the content of calcium, iron, niacin, respectively 2.3, 4.6, 16.7 times the crabapple medlar, especially procyanidins (OPC) than blueberries, black fruit of Chinese wolfberry including OPC3690 mg / 100 grams; blueberries contain OPC330 ~ 3380 mg / 100 grams). This is the highest ever discovered OPC content of natural wild fruits.
1. Enhance immunity, anti-aging, wild black Chinese wolfberry contain glucoside element of design and color is the most effective natural free radical scavenger, delay aging human cells and tissues, keep the young state, prolong life.
2. Invigorating the essence, prevention of cancer: black Chinese wolfberry of anthocyanins in the effect of scavenging free radicals, may also make cancer cells can't spread smoothly, to protect healthy cells from the cancer cells more erosion.
3. Thirst quenching, improve circulation, anthocyanins can improve blood circulation and restore lost microvascular function, strengthen the fragile blood vessels, thus blood vessels more elastic.
Blood and nerves, improve sleep: black Chinese wolfberry in early generation of anthocyanins can prevent skin wrinkles, which is one of nature's most effective antioxidants.
4. Bright eye effect that long-term use of wild black Chinese wolfberry make tea to drink, have obviously protect vision effect, for adolescent pseudomyopia, middle-aged and old person, retinal hemorrhage, diabetic retinopathy, cataract, visual fatigue, dry eyes all have good health care function.
5. Black Chinese wolfberry fruit can also be the prevention and treatment of diabetes, and has obvious fatigue, protect liver, anti-tumor, dredge blood vessels, step-down, protect the cardiovascular system.